Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mix Radio International 6880, USB 21:15-

March 23, 2024 07:16PM
Mix Radio International 6880, USB 21:15- SIO loud, wall to wall audio, very good signal !

21:15 Tune in to song, lyrics 'My Master', and 'you're after' dance music with a modern rock singing voice.

21:27 "You are in the mix with DJ Spandex, on Radio 48" announced over the music.

21:35 Radio 48 ID with talkbox into remix of People Are People.

21:40 Marijuana charges PSA, for NORML. Army PSA, 'See your local recruiter' Hershey's Fifth Avenue ad, Certs ad, Reese's Pieces. 'You're listening to Radio 48' with e-mail. You're listening to Radio 48 by female voice, then Radio 48 remixed jingle.

21:44 Song

21:47 Heavy metal "Let me run, feel the fire, set me free and.. the sun, desire'

21:51 This is Kyle Smith, and you're listening to radio 48' You're listening to Mix, worldwide.' Into modern hard rock/metal, "Your mistake" part of lyrics.

21:45 You're listening to Radio 48 ID, into Jumping Jack Flash, rock band, doesn't sound like the Stones.

21:59 Quick ID, "Fly To the ocean, fly to he sea" rockabilly, sounds like JD McPherson?

22:03 Listening to Radio 48 on Mix Radio International, into Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies, sounds like the original.

22:07 Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water

22:12 With the finest sound, and the finest mix, you're listening to Mix Radio International" Artist endorsement. Song lyric: "Only take a minute of your precious time"

22:18 Something by Neil Young, f-words involved.

22:22 Artist endorsements, including from a member of Saliva, who mentioned Radio 48. Song: 'American Bruise(?)'

22:26 Linkin Park band member roll call into song, 'What are we fighting for'.

22:28 ID by female, song: "Easy come, and not so easy as it goes, like a dream you watch it grow..' lyrics.

22:34 Nothing wrong with using marijuana by adults NORML PSA. Amazon music. Ebay ad. You're listening to Radio 48, and e-mail. ..and the beat goes on. Into Love My Way song in metal, sounds like vocal track is up in the mix.

22:39 'Radio 48 non-stop music' Into dreamy tune with electric piano and synth, something like Mike Oldfield could do. :45, 'Broadcasting from the United States Of America, this is M.R.I.." ID over song.

22:47 Modern rocker: "What you need is someone strong to tell you' Brit saying, "With the finest sound and the finest mix, you're listening to Mix Radio International" within song.

22:56 Radio 48 IDs, broadcasting from the USA.. into Unid song, hard rock.

23:02 ID, sounds like The Cure is being played, Shake Dog, Shake live.

23:08 ID, She hits me like 10,000 drones, balls? song.

23:11 ID Radio 48 into 'Let yourself die(?) song that started off a bit country, rocked, piano ending.

23:14 Sped up voice and other IDs. Song Daddy Don't.

23:18 Someone from Anthrax is glad to be on Radio 48 Modern Rocker

23:22 ID, song 'Violence against nature' with a machine gun double bass kick.

23:26 Arrested on marijuana charges - NORML promo, Willie sent you. 'Taking you back to the realms of time, play the music. Dove Deodorant, Bird's Eye peas. Radio 48, feel free to send reception reports. In the beginning.. let there be Free Radio. No one is safe.. Fight for free and independent music radio. Mix Radio International, everything that rocks. '

23:30 I heard them all on my California Radio song.

Stopped the log, Mix still going.

-------

Even in USB the audio is 10 khz bandwidth, and there are waterfall graphics to the right of the signal itself, keeping up a constant scroll of the station ID. The signal fading and phasing sounds fit right in with the music, and the frequency was absolutely stable, no off-key sounds on the music. Got to give it to these guys for their music, and especially the technical presentation! Truly a station for the modern SDR waterfall and GPS powered generation of today!
Subject Author Views Posted

Mix Radio International 6880, USB 21:15-

Radio Animal 33 March 23, 2024 07:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login