Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Radio Free Whatever 6950U 23:00-01:06

January 12, 2024 10:16PM
Radio Free Whatever 6950U 23:00-01:06 SIO 1 to 4

Casually tuned in minutes earlier, long list of hellos to listeners, and said that their 'Mix L-R' site is back up.

23:00 Log starts, music in progress.

23:03 Radio Free Whateva' ID, said hi to someone on HF Underground.

23:06 "The flag-ship of the pirate radio armada, this is Radio Free Whatever." recorded ID/promo.

23:10 Everybody knows.. song lyrics

23:14 "From us, to the ionosphere, to you, this is Radio Free Whatever" Into funky track. Lyric 'What will you say.. wrong.. Are we ready, holding steady.'

23:18 "The most powerful pirate of all time.. Radio Free Whatever." Song lyric: 'You got .. I like the way you work it.. when we get down, I know you like it.. I'll be all right' Techno soul tune.

23:21 All right Kim Kegend. 2 Door Cinema Club, Poast Modern - The Way It Was. DJ Dick Weed wrapping up on some of the tunes he couldn't get to on the new year show, when he didn't have the endurance to keep playing. Into 'Can't Let Go.'

23:25 'People need entertainment, people need distraction' promo/ID 'Let's talk about our love' song. 'Taking over, taking over'.

23:29 'High or low, if I had my way, never let it go' lyrics

23:32 "Whatever." ID, just the word whatever. Disco song starting, "I feel it in my bones, all I need is you" lyric.

23:37 "I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I love you.. we got magic" clear lyrics on this one, dance pop tune.

23:40 "They Put A Body In The Bayou"

23:43 Listener signal reports from the HF Underground. Signals still holding, into Cold War Kids

23:48 'Best radio station in the world' ID

23:52 80s funk throwback song.

23:55 "The very best of indie rock, and indie pop." Played Foreign National, Half Noise, Cold War Kids, the orwells - Body In The Bayou. Signal is still up, why waste it, and people are still listening.

00:03 Obliques - Light Weight announced

00:15 'Laxative' ID 'I should have known it, I've seen it before.. '

00:19 'All my life, I've been searching in the dark' Song Wild Cat Wild Cat - Hero, DJ Disk Weed said.

00:30 Ooh, taking a signal dive here.

00:33 ID

00:42 Cornelia - Oh My Love and other songs announced. Pillow is listening, Molvania Poacher, Radio Free Whatever now at Mix LR.

01:06 Signal very weak. Hearing the DJ talk, can't make out much, I hear just the cadence and the word 'show', but it's at S3 noise level.

----

Good stuff, like hearing the new indie rock music!
Subject Author Views Posted

Radio Free Whatever 6950U 23:00-01:06

Radio Animal 87 January 12, 2024 10:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login