Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WDOG 6960 AM 23:57-00:56* SIO All Fours

November 03, 2023 08:04PM
23:57 'This is Professor Magnetron on WDOG' into Jane Says by Jane's Addiction Dog howl and barks in and between songs

00:01 The Dukes of Stratosphear - Vanishing Girl, she'll give you a twirl followed by hound dog deep howl and smaller dog yips, like a toy breed, maybe a Doxie or Pom.

00:04"this is the WDOG Halloween hangover show..." into Jay Ferguson's Thunder Island, yay, he's from Spirit!

00:07 Sesame Street Swedish Chefs cooking something. Into Rod Stewart - Young Hearts be free tonight.

00:12 "This, is, the Canine Broadcasting Network" Into Clash's Magnificent Seven, that's a rarity, and a funk tune I listened to hundreds of times when it was out.

00:17 We got a hundred watts, and a retractable dog leash over a lamp post. Halloween Hangover Show, and we got a lot of Butter Fingers, a favorite candy of the canine.

00:18 Bruce Hornsby - That's Just The Way It Is with someone whistling to dogs occasionally, and a bark & howl.

00:22 "W-D-O-G" singing ID, right into Cars - Drive. Some barks sounded like ones from the Beatles Sgt. Pepper, like on the fox hunt section?

00:26 Lenny Kravitz - You've Got To Let Love Rule with dog howls and kennel barks

00:32 WDOG Shortwave .. Butterfingers and rum .. the candy bar of choice for the canine species" into a bass-propelled song that I think was talking about 'to the radio' ahh Dance To The Radio, Doctor Magnetron said. Barks.

00:35 without you depeche mode

00:39 "Settle down, stop having so much fun, we've got a program to do" into World Shut Your Mouth by Julian Cope, with sound bites of people saying something.

00:41 "And now for something completely different" into Talkin' Heads - Once In A Lifetime from Down And Out In Beverly Hills, which I consider to be a dog movie, because Mike The Dog was a main character who got fleas from the house guest. Howls in all the right places.

00:46 "The same at ever was, WDOG, and we're getting close to the end of the program.. Have yourself a pleasant evening, and a better tomorrow." Into Roxy Music's Avalon, pleasant and easy song.

00:49 "This is not the right outro" Switched song from harmonica bit to Sugarbabes' Freak Like Me mix with Tubeway Army backing track, and singing, "it's all about the dog in me". Crying puppy and Hey Bulldog production tracks.

00:56 Sign off as Ballsmacker Radio is just coming on with the Wildfire interval.

---------

Recording: WDOG-2023-11-03T23_59_55Z_6960.000_sam.opus

Nice show, but I'm biased cuzza bein' canine.. :)

Very close on frequency, +3.4 hz, long selective fades, 6 khz frequency response, going by Kiwi's display. 15-20 seconds to cycle through the phase, looking like large waves on the Kiwi display. The phase would speed up and slow down as time went on. Some sounders going through.

I guess this 'Dog' is on my wavelength somehow, must be the K9 wavelength. I wouldn't be a magnetron tube though, I'm more of a beam power tetrode type.. :)

Boom er
Subject Author Views Posted

WDOG 6960 AM 23:57-00:56* SIO All Fours

Radio Animal 102 November 03, 2023 08:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login