Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah Man! Radio 6925U 01:28-02:01

August 01, 2023 09:24PM
Yeah Man Radio 6925 upper side band SIO all fours.

01:28 Tune in to Helen Reddy's Angie Baby. Always a spooky song to me.

01:30 'Yeah man'(?) "I'm afraid to touch stuff here." Into Boogie Oogie Oogie by Taste Of Honey, different instrumentation, solos and vocals than the version played on pop radio; may be album, or disco single.

01:35 "70s's tuesday here on Yeah Man" into "If You Want It Here It Is Come And Get It" by Badfinger

01:37 Walter Egan - Magnet And Steel. With 3 khz frequency response, can't hear the upper tones of the music box, but the lower bells still make it through! The high tones from the music box used to be a good test of frequency response on good AM radios or FM station, how well you could hear the upper bells.

01:41 "I'm afraid to touch anything tonight because of all the wires.. sorry about the technical difficulties earlier.." Into Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes from Edison Lighthouse. Another alternate version? Vocals sound stronger, strings less so.

01:44 Gallery - It's So Nice To Be With You 01:47: "Gallery, good for them, and we have the Grass Roots coming up, Yeah Man!" Into Temptation Eyes.

01:49 "70s tuesday .. Yeah Man radio, 6925." into Sammy Johns - Chevy Van.

01:53 Brooke Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia

01:57 "Rainy Night In Georgia by Brooke Benton, I think we're gonna get out of here." into I Will Survive, different than the late '70s version, quite different soul vocal arrangement.

02:01 Sounds like they are off air, I Will Survive fading out, no announcement.

-----------

Recor-dingo: My reception, Yeah Man!

Solid signals throughout, steady and no bad propagation fading, medium level selective.

Cool station with DJ and music, nice to hear 1970s classics, that I know too well, but got some assistance with the titles on search.
Subject Author Views Posted

Yeah Man! Radio 6925U 01:28-02:01

Radio Animal 133 August 01, 2023 09:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login