Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"The Boss' 6950U 00:30-01:48* SIO all fours +

June 27, 2023 09:40PM
"The Boss' tentative name, 6950 USB 00:30 to 01:48 off. More recent pop and rock tunes

00:30 Rocket Man done in easy electronic pop.

00:34 "I ain't worried about it right now.. I ain't worried about it .. Living like a ?? .. letting it go"

00:36 "..piece of mind .. and by the way, I'm going out tonight .. of your heart"

00:39 "When I met you in summer" lyrics

00:42 Started with "I've been watching you for some time"

00:45 Lyric "Everything is so fine, a little bit of sunshine"

00:48 Someone got a phone alert during this song

00:51 "She ran away.. para, para, paradigm (or parasite?) .. She expects the world, life goes on, it gets so heavy .. she closes her eyes"

00:57 "Everybody agrees .. Rooting for the anti-hero"

00:59 "Gonna grow up, gonna get old, run run run .. betore I get old .. sky might fall, I could lose it all .. count my blessings"

01:02 Song "Sail" Lyric: "Blame it on my ADD baby"

01:06 "Yeah I get it, you're an outcast .. take your medicine .. you're a self fulfilling prophecy .. you can sleep with a gun, when ya gonna wake up and fight"

01:10 "Gravity is holding me back .. In this world, you know it's not the same.. "

01:14 Song: Alive

01:18 Metal pop song, "I don't need you, or anyone (?).. not falling down.. the demons" lyrics

01:22 "Don't wanna be you, don't wanna be just like you"

01:25 "a bathroom I can play baseball in, I need a credit card that has no limit, been there done that .. my star on Hollywood Boulevard .. Hey hey, I wanna be a rock star"

01:30 My Kryptonite, superman song

01:34 "I want to wake up where you are .. Don't suppose I'll ever know, what it means to be a man.. "

01:37 Thunder "Who do you think you are, dreaming about being a big star" "Thun-der" samples.

01:41 "Power of a warrior.. Fight, fight.. let's get ready to rumble" hard rocker.

01:44 Come on, come on, let me in .. remember me" To the tune of Tom's Diner.

01:48 "I don't know man, they call 9-1-1 when there's a pile up, then they call The Boss to come out there to clean it up. The Boss around the Great Lakes, ?? walkie-talkie and I got down" and off air.

--------------

Audio: http://boomerthedog.com/"The Boss" show

Almost the only signal up in the whole pirate band, and strong too, peaks up to +20, which is good with the antenna I have. Solid 70-3000 hz audio response as seen on the Kiwi waterfall, and low distortion. Some 'Ding' sounds like texts were being received while the show was going on. Selective fading as usual on SSB. Good technical, and liked the new music!
Subject Author Views Posted

"The Boss' 6950U 00:30-01:48* SIO all fours +

Radio Animal 119 June 27, 2023 09:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login