Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psycho Radio 6925 AM 02:05-03:38

June 23, 2023 11:44PM
SIO 2-3, crackle

02:05 ID into industrial track.

02:30 Song with lyrics, 'We are the children of the sun, we have room for everyone' The baritone singer sounds familiar, could it be Scott Walker? With enough lyrics to look up, I find it's a song by Dead Can Dance.

02:37 Oh yeah, Psycho Radio ID, Into voice, sounds like maybe a video pre-roll ad.

02:55 Something said about Two Dog Radio. Into a song with a repeating sample, and then a disco beat started, and breaks with various voice samples like "Hi there I'm Ed Simian, .. new recording group"

03:05 Sounded like he said, "There's no pleasing you" into song with piano.

03:18 Male ID Psycho Radio

03:20 Possubly more Dead Can Dance, going by vocalist

03:25 "Seems like conditions are changing very rapidly"

03:38 Drum and bass track

--------

Oddio: Pscych Radio aircheck

Signal low most of the time and in summer crackling on the band. I've heard of Dead Can Dance but haven't tuned in to what they're up to much, so I'll have to check them out more. Play some Associates, I think they'd fit your format, I used to have the "Sulk" cassette.

I recommend for all Youtube DJs to outfit their on-air computers with a good blocker to keep those pesky ads from getting on your air. I recommend uMatrix, that's what we have here. You might see some banner ads on the page, but it should block all audio ads within the videos from getting on your air. It's easy to toggle off for off-air viewing.

Thanks for the show!
Subject Author Views Posted

Psycho Radio 6925 AM 02:05-03:38

Radio Animal 119 June 23, 2023 11:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login