Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ballsmacker Radio 6960 AM 01:05-02:47 SIO 433

June 16, 2023 10:15PM
Ballsmacker Radio 6960 AM 01:05-02:47 off, SIO 433 Good signal in lightning static

01:05 Tune in to the Rascals - It's a beautiful morning

01:07 check out our new website at ballsmacker net into newer song with lyrics, 'Beautiful day'

01:10 Charlie Rich's The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

01:13 From some wire stuck up in the trees, Ballsmacker Radio. Into John Lennon - Beautiful Boy.

01:17 Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful

01:20 Tonight we have a special theme, if you can guess it, we have a special e-QSL.. Into song from the play Oklahoma - Oh What A Beautiful Morning

01:24 Beauty School Dropout by the cast of the movie Grease

01:27 The Ball Smacker, 6950 kilohertz AM with bowling ball hitting pins sound. Into Tubes - She's A Beauty

01:31 Ringo - You're Sixteen

01:34 "We don't have a real license, but we have a license to.. Ballsmacker. Dr. Hook's When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman.

01:38 You will always be more beautiful in my eyes, I thought it sounded like David Hasselhoff singing, but searching the title, the net said Beautiful In My Eyes by Joshua Kadison.

01:41 'Friday night, Ballsmacker' ID into It's A Beautiful Life by Ace Of Base

01:44 Hey Good Lookin' What'cha Got Cookin'

01: "Nothing but the hits Ballsmacker radio from the northeast" into Christina Aguilera - Beautiful.

01:51 Beautiful Sunday (Heard as Beautiful Day until looked up) by Daniel Boone

01:54 Playing the greatest hits of all time, it's ballsmacker on 69-- McDonna - Beautiful Stranger

01:58 One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful

02:01 With some wire strung up in trees, Ballsmacker Radio into Net thinks: Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People featuring Kalid

02:05 Bob Seger - Beautiful Loser, live

02:09 Tonight we have a special theme, if you can guess what it is.. Valid reception reports receive a special e=QSL, please include the .. Into hard rocker, 'They're beautiful people'

02:12 Ray Stevens' Everything Is Beautiful

02:16 'The Ball smacker 6960 kilohertz, AM' into Van Halen - A Beautiful Girl.

02:19 Sounds like Owl City vocals, 'it's a beautiful day I can't stop from smiling Might be Michael Buble, says a double check on the net.

02:23 "we don't have a real license, but we have a license to smack.. Into James Blunt - You're Beautiful

02:27 Maroon 5, Beautiful Mistakes

02:31 'Friday night, it's Ballsmacker Radio' into Al Green, Simply Beautiful

02:34 Melanie - Beautiful People

02:37 'Check out our new website at Ballsmacker net' with echo on voice into She Don't Know She's Beautiful by Sammy Kershaw.

02:40 Ray Charles - America The Beautiful

02:44 SSTV: Girl in purple shirt with pink bowling ball. FSK ID: BALLSMACKE

02:45 That's our show for tonight, we had a special theme.. Trio's Da Da Da started over piano theme, apparently another station zero beat, using upper sideband with carrier?

Nope, it appears new station set upper sideband on top of the tail end of Ballsmacker's carrier to ride his coattails, because when Ballsmacker's carrier left the air, Da Da Da was in pure USB.

Off at 02:47

----------

Audio recording: Ballsmacker 6-27-23 Opus

Good show, the hits, some unexpected, like the song from Oklahoma!, an album I have. Ray Charles, one of the greats for independence day coming up.

Good sounding AM audio, but with constant crackle from lightning storms that have been in the area over the past few days. Not hard to hear it though.

Boomer
Subject Author Views Posted

Ballsmacker Radio 6960 AM 01:05-02:47 SIO 433

Radio Animal 133 June 16, 2023 10:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login