Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ballsmacker Radio 6960 AM, 02:10-03:05*

June 02, 2023 10:29PM
Ballsmacker Radio 6960 AM, 02:10-03:05 off, SIO, fair to good+

02:10 Tune-in to: Your Love Is Lifting Me Higher__

02:11 ID. We have a special theme, if you can guess it get a special e-QSL for writing in. Into Traffic's Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys.

02:22 Song sounding like it's the 1960s Zodiacs?, can't catch lyrics.

02:24 Pink Floyd's Division Bell, song, High Hopes.

02:32 Tina Turner – River Deep Mountain High. yeah way baby, and RIP Tina..

02:36 Modern rock tune, lyric 'higher' in chorus, can't catch more, signal in fade.

02:40 Pop song, lyrics as heard: 'What we wanted today.. on their eyes, on their lies.. no more love, and I hated to.. .. make a killing, hi hi ho for a livin'

02:43 Ballsmacker 6960? with a bowling strike sound effect. Into Damn Yankees - Can You Take Me High Enough

02:48 Afroman - Because I Got High song (The cadets should have sung that to Biden when he tripped in Colorado..) Good signal strength here, up a few S-Units, can see 4 khz frequency response on SDR s[ectrum.

02:52 Red Hot Chili Peppers and their remake of stevie's Higher Ground. Pretty bad fade half way through

02:55 Ozzy - Flyin' High Again.

02:59 Bowling Strike, SSTV of a bowler posing holding a red ball, then "That's our show for tonight. Tonight we had a special theme if you can guess what it is, send an e-mail to... Valid reception reports will receive a e-QSL.. ..songs have one thing in common. Please include the location your are receiving us from. See you next time, hope you enjoyed our night. .. look for our wildfire ???" Piano theme.

03:02 Dead carrier for a few minutes and then sign off at 03:05 UTC

--------------

SSSTV:

Ballsmake Audio Recording in Opus

At the end of the SSTV, they added an FSK ID: "BALLSMACKE", as seen on my Kiwi SDR, pretty cool to use these extra features!

I like how they have a mystery theme for the shows, did Bob Dylan ever do that on Themetime Radio? I think he always told you what it was. Thank you guys, will listen again, A+++ seller!

Boomer
Subject Author Views Posted

Ballsmacker Radio 6960 AM, 02:10-03:05*

Radio Animal 133 June 02, 2023 10:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login