Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Radio Vixen on 6935 AM at 2228 5/5

May 05, 2023 05:41PM
6935 AM, Good S5-9 signal here in WPA.

22:23 Tune in. Song 'Take Away, take away, this ball and chain.'

22:28 "______ International" female with reverb generator on. Into song with lyric, 'They don't know about us, they've never heard of love' by Abba sounding group, but with simpler song structure than Abba would use.

22:31 Song, happy pop rock, lyric, "she don't love (or hurt?) nobody"

22:34 Audio sound bite, 'I don't appreciate (something)' by female. Into song with lyric, 'Mad about you, you and I' Go-Gos?

22:38 Radio (Listen?) International. Into song with lyric, 'Is it too much to ask.. passionate kisses, from you'

22:42 Country song, 'All the way up to heaven, all the way down the hill I own every star up in the sky above the place I dwell.'

22:45 Rocker, 'Send lawyers, guns and money.. I'm an innocent bystander.. and I'm down on my luck, I'm a desperate man.'

22:48 ID or statement, female type reverb, into Concrete Blond - Everybody Knows, from the movie Pump Up The Volume.

22:53 'My love for you is like a sinking ship, and my heart is out for you like that ship on the ocean' 'and it's only love.

22:57 This is Radio Vixen International, and this show is dedicated to the memory of, Alf Hanson, and his many friends and community. Good night and godspeed. Into song, 'I will be there for you, I will be your solid ground.. a place so holy..

23:00 Song ended and carrier went off.

The tape: RVI Radio Vixen International

Nice AM signal here, with strong audio, bass deep down, and 8 khz audio, 16 khz wide signal, with strong compression heard at times, like on the announcements. Songs sounded like Irish style rock, pop, just an observation, but they had that quality.

Good to hear a dedication on the free radio airwaves like this. Maybe I will find out more about Alf Hanson, were these his favorite songs or type of music. Even more animal stations out there, we got dogs of many stations, The Fox, now Radio Vixen!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2023 06:15PM by Radio Animal.
Subject Author Views Posted

BramStoker 163 May 05, 2023 05:32PM

Radio Animal 118 May 05, 2023 05:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login