Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unid, likely WDOG, 6955U 02:58-0303*

April 27, 2023 10:38PM
02:58 Punk rock type tune at tune in, into ID with only a barking group of dogs.

02:59 Boogie rock Song with lyric Teenage depression(?) Lyrics: 'I can't stand a ?? another day at school, but I know ... is comin' so I gotta keep my cool .. I never comb my hair and I never wear a tie .. another shot of beer(?) I got the teenage depression, becoming an obsession'

03:01 "Hey guys, that's quite enough. Do you know what time it is? We have to go. Listeners tonight, like to thank, MLP, of course Mikey Flynn(?), Molvania Poacher, Just Fred, DLW in Ala-bama, Skyway - I think I've heard before on the radio, Nitro Engine in Minnesota, Valley Frank, in Colorado, MDK2, Harry Smith 77, .. Skipmonk, who goes to bed early, .. Of course our friend Pigmeat, always good to see Pigmeat.. In Detroit, Winnepeg, Manitoba, I have to work in the morning. Have a good evening and I'll see you next time, ta ta"

03:03 Off

Recording: Signoff audio

Had an audio quality like early radio broadcast recordings, especially on the voice. Very little else on the band tonight as far as other signals.
Subject Author Views Posted

Unid, likely WDOG, 6955U 02:58-0303*

Radio Animal 107 April 27, 2023 10:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login