Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mix Radio International 6880U 03:01-04:25* SIO all fours +

April 14, 2023 11:35PM
03:01 "This is MRI (sound Effects) Mix Radio International.

03:26 "This is MRI.. " SDR waterfall picture into song Summer Madness, a different version than Kool And The Gang's.

03:30 ID "Thank you for listening to Mix Radio International" by female, into song "I will be your" lyrics.

03:30 "Chillin' ID into cool jazz instrumental, George Benson on guitar?

03:39 Announcer says he heard an unusual smooth jazz station on AM in the united states. Into smooth jazz, 'Weather Channel' style song.

O3:43 'Best smooth jazz. We'll need shortwave when the armageddon comes' announcer duo with Kiwi? accents.

03:47 "You're listening to Mix Radio International on shortwave" ID over song intro, dance track. 'I'll never be the same.. you really are my extacy, a real life fantasy'

03:52 "You're listening to M-R-I, Mix Radio International" by deep voiced male. Into smooth R&B dance track 'Glass of wine, talk about the good old times' Midnight distraction' lyric.

03:57 Long ID over Moody Blues song intro. 'Free Radio becomes a way of life' 'We are free radio'.

03:59 "Going out world wide, we are Mix Radio International" ID into song, 'Tell me what's happening to me.. Sometimes I find myself in a dream so far away' lyric.

04:05 "Finest sound and the finest mix" ID on Latin style music, dance with numbers in Spanish. Someone on 6890 Lower, had to decrease bandwidth to 9 khz.

04:10 "It is nice to have you with us, on Mix Radio." ID Song with lyric 'because of you'

04:15 "The Hottest sound is at Mix Radio International" ID into more smooth jazz with Lyrics about a "Cab driver, take me home", vocalist sounds like Daryl Hall of Hall And Oates.

04:20 "So hot it's cool" .. You're listening to Mix Radio International on shortwave" ID This ends our broadcast, thanks for listening to Mix Radio International"

04:25, "Thank you for tuning into Mix" ** Off air **

Recording: One hour off the air

Tight production, some fading, but always pretty solid and strong. On the Kiwi waterfall I was seeing sidebands out to 11-14 khz on USB! The carrier was right on 6880 exactly, the sound was excellent. These guys must be using some sort of advanced transmitter to be able to do this and have it sound so clean. I had it out to the max bandwidth on a Kiwi, 10 khz the whole time. Actually hearing treble frequencies on a shortwave station using USB, that's something else!
Subject Author Views Posted

Mix Radio International 6880U 03:01-04:25* SIO all fours +

Radio Animal 110 April 14, 2023 11:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login