Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Allen Maxwell KIPM 6925U 03:28-

April 07, 2023 11:56PM
Allen Maxwell KIPM 6925U, SIO mostly 2, up to 3 with a great deal of fading at times, including selective.

03:28 Sign on with ascending test tone sweeps that go into a techno style beat.

03:30 I Allen Maxwell, .. and the performance is about to begin, the Allen Maxwell theater of the mind." Tonight's episode, anomaly at AM? 9000" ..modulator.

03:34 To the practitioners of the forbidden arts.. North American shortwave pirate radio.. The greatest pirate radio operator of all time.. this is the radio station, KIPM. .. Strip of land, .. animals at night, Wise road(?).. One dimensional world. Pirate radio stations live in the ?? between corporate broadcasters.. I'm Allen Maxwell, and this is the station, KIPM"

03:38 Voyagers of the Illuminati.. Some things that are better left alone.. But listeners continue to ask questions about me, Allen Maxwell, who am I? Allen Maxwell, I am your host.

03:42 'Now I want you to listen, listen carefully, they're just words, a bunch of letters, but they're important' We're introverts.. we're all freaks, radio, a community of shortwave listeners.. I've always felt at home.'

03:50 Backwards voice and sounds. 'Man goes to the doctor says he's depressed." Spacey song begins, throbbing bass.

03:56 "The right combination of music and images.. the design and content of a radio program.. poetry and fiction, my program it's a dynamic entity.. crossing the barriers.. "

Signal strength increasing..

04:00 "Listeners ask me about any secret motivations behind my shows. Discussing them on the radio.. Not everyone needs to know everything.. after I'm dead, origins of secret societies.. Allen Maxwell.. they are my brothers.. pirate radio operators. Illuminati, pirate radio letterhead, secret handshake.. confuse the uninitated.. fewer still reach master.. I am honored to be a member of the sacred pirate radio brotherhood.. Today is the dawn of the new era, you can find us there, it's beautiful, I wish you could see.. around the world.

04:06 As a member of the Illuminati.. It is there where science truly begins.. outside the circle.. The most rewarding prize, is the dark. We know we have questions about the universe.. Why does anything exist? The dark realm of the universe..' Over drone sound and radio voices.

04:12 Allen Maxwell, and you are listening to K-I-P-M.. Awaits activation..

04:22 Take refuge in the ideological..

04:25 Song with high voiced singer. "I'm not stopping there, I got my own row to hoe" People tell me that the many shows I've produced over the years give me immortality over the years.. but I don't want to live in the hearts of my countrymen, I want to live in my apartment"

04:30 I an Allen Maxwell, occupation: Underwater Welder.. radio equipment with transformers so large they take 3 men to move. Something unexplainable happened.. even the light of the blow torch was swallowed in the darkness."

"I am Allen Maxwell, and I am, the underwater welder."

04:36 "You've been listening to KIPM.. Until we meet again, next time.. The show is almost over.. "You will no longer say, I wish I would have been there, because, you were." TV sounding audio bit. Record or tape slowing to a stop.

04:41 SSTV, followed by another SSTV

04:45 Sign Off

Audio klip: Allen Maxwell's KIPM bit

Can anybody tell who the relaying station was?

-------------

The later the show, the more spooky it seems. Lots of creativity on the airwaves tonight! Great twisted philosophy from Allen Maxwell, and uniquely pirate radio programming.

Booma
Subject Author Views Posted

Allen Maxwell KIPM 6925U 03:28-

Radio Animal 124 April 07, 2023 11:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login