Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Undercover Radio 6935 AM 02:57-03:20*

April 07, 2023 10:47PM

SIO all threes plus, heard in progress after last station

Tune in to Laurie Anderson type song.

03:04 "I've been Reflecting on my life over the past year.. I had a flashback, and what makes that so surprising is that I haven't dropped acid for over 25 years." Working on the computer and a feeling came over me. I couldn't see the monitor, I couldn't read the words, I could see each pixel, and focused on it, and could see the molecules that it was made of, and the molecules were vibrating ever so slightly, this is the frequency of the universe.. "The entire flashback only lasted for 5 minutes, but it felt like an eternity."

This is Doctor Benway and you're listening to pirate radio.. "Ladies and gentleman you're listening to Undercover Radio, contact us at Gmail. Samples: "Don't let them see us, don't tell them what we're doing" sample

03:10 "It is 5 am, and you are listening to Los Angeles" poem to music

03:15 Rage Against The Machine song

03:19 "Ladies and gentlemen, you're listening to undercover radio, pirate radio. if you'd like to contact me, Undercover radio at Gmail..

03:20 Carrier Sign Off.

Nice to hear this classic station! Weird, late night college radio style presentation that I like. Wish I'd heard the full show.

Boom the Animal
Subject Author Views Posted

Radio Animal 110 April 07, 2023 10:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login