Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PEE WEE 6.95 MHz 02:50-03:47 SIO 3's-

March 11, 2023 10:03PM
PEE WEE, going by text on SSTV only, no confirming voice ID. Constant guitar rock solos, guitar virtuosos shredding, and techno

02:50 Solo guitar medley of classics like Iron Man, Doe, A Deer, Sweet Child O' Mine

02:54 Alt. horror Rock, (like Marijuana Deathsquads? Just throwing that out there) Piano and sing-song lyrics.

02:56 Guitar solo, classical sounding, live cheers at end.

03:01 Seems like it went to a new song or the next cut on the album. Flight Of The Bumblebee, transitioning into other songs like Smoke On The Water. The audio seems like it jumped ahead in the track or to the next song.

03:08 Back to the dissonant horror rock song of 02:54, jumped to live solo guitar again. Sweet Child O' Mine faster and faster, into Iron Man. Jumping in and out of other songs, for effect or changing tracks on the CD or file player

03:15 Sounding like DJ voice saying a few words over chugging synth track with vocal samples, to the tune of Sympathy For The Devil. Cut-ins with female voice real quick, maybe IDs?

03:21 Horror song again, hard cut back to Sympathy For The Devil in progress, back to horror rock track, then pounding techno track.

03:30 SSTV, Scottie S2, German Shepherd type canine and a human. Cannot read the text, looks like 4 or 5 words. Back to techno instrumental.

03:39 Back to guitar solo heard before.

03:41 SSTV, interpreting, looks like it says, 'Pee Wee Sent Me A Blank QSL' with cartoon characters a mountie? Grinding techno.

03:47 QRT

SSSTV:

Signals between SIO 1's and 3's, selective fading at end more, and signal weakened later in the broadcast.

One thing I'll woof for guitar solos, they really cut through on SSB! Thanks for the jams, like going back to the 1980s-'990s and reading Karrang! and listening to Malmsteen.

Ainmal
Subject Author Views Posted

PEE WEE 6.95 MHz 02:50-03:47 SIO 3's-

Radio Animal 107 March 11, 2023 10:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login