Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Zeeky on 6954 USB at 0109, 2/22

February 21, 2023 07:20PM
Guiness World Radio 6954U 00:11-01:11 SIO 3's

00:11 Ad "I was down to talk to my doctor about Rebel" .. Brought to you by McGuiness, the best gin anywhere." DJ with Echo set to "Grand Canyon" mode.

00:12 Irish punky type song with lyric, 'Get up out of bed, you drunken lazy bastards'

00:16 Ad started.. cut off? Guiness .. Radio celebrating Saint Patrick's day coming. Is the world a happy place with Putin, and piggy in there? Sounds of Ireland. .. People hide behind microphones, poor little psycho.

00:22 Saint Patrick's coming up .. Why are there so many incels(?) in pirate radio? What was your favorite movie by the way, one of mine was The Shining, I liked Full Metal Jacket too. Movie audio: "My rifle is my best friend" chant. Telling private Pile to do things, 'move it, move it, move it' Sir, yes sir! .. You owe me a jelly donut. "

00:30 "What was your favorite Zeppelin album, oh you don't have one piggy" into the 'climax breakdown' in Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love and the rest of the song.

00:35 Hey Clobdell .. if you don't like the programming, you should listen to Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. You have to read up on how to do radio. No ill will, so I'll play you a bit..' Mister Rogers bit on piano, A beautiful day in the neighborhood song.. "It's the telephone, .. Come over as soon as you can".

00:39 'You can play the piano well, but don't give me any rock music' .. Listen to your local PBS station, Clarabel.'

00:41 Here's a show just for you. Kid's song 'Co-operation'. No hard feelings.. Your life will get so much better when you don't listen to Zeeky.

00:43 Elmo and other muppets talking. Fire-fighters song. "If I was 5 years old, I'd break the TV if this came on." says Zeeky.

00:45 "Signing off now. .. I want to thank My Tequin out there in Ohio, you really know what you're doing." Into various kid type cartoon audio bits about the subject of football with a bratty kid orange and an anthropomorphic football.

00:49 "You stupid melon" .. "That's why we call it paradox" Going off as we came on, with Irish music..

Audio clip of show

00:52 Rockin' Irish tune

00:55 Boor's Head ad piece. "You still with me" Request the only one we'll do tonight, we'll do more on St. Patrick's Day. If they let me play it" Into Lion Sleeps Tonight.

01:00 I don't understand why people who don't like me listen to me. .. God Save The Queen.

01:03 Data starting, Zeeky says it's jamming from Massachusetts.

01:08 'God save the Queen, we have to save the King.' Let freedom ring.

01:10 "I'm outta here, bye people, bye, see you.. "

01:10 Off

Funny show that went in different, spontaneous directions. Audio is about 4 khz bandwidth, going by the Kiwi's display. Issue with buzz in the microphone some of the time. In-terrier-esting!

Boom
Subject Author Views Posted

Zeeky on 6954 USB at 0109, 2/22

BramStoker 95 February 21, 2023 07:12PM

Re: Zeeky on 6954 USB at 0109, 2/22

Radio Animal 77 February 21, 2023 07:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login