Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stoner Radio A.C.I.D. 6950U 23:45-00:35 SIO 3's

January 24, 2023 08:02PM
Stoner Radio A.C.I.D 6950 Upper 23:45-00:35 SIO all 3's

SINPO 34333+

23:45 Tuning in to pop psych music, new type psych.

23:50 Psych guitar instrumental, dreamy as well.

23:55 Heavy rock song with lyric, 'Falling down your trap again'.

00:00 Blues heavy guitar psych, reminds me of Red Fang.

00:02 "Stoner Radio A.C.I.D.

00:04 "Stoner Radio, take care friends" Signed off, but seems like it's continuing, more psych-rock instrumentals.

00:13 DJ talking about signals doing well tonight. The vinyl records of songs he's playing are worth thousands of dollars to a collector. Going to sign off.. playing another song and then another.

00:23 Lyric 'Shut me off' :26 'Into the valley of death.. ' lyrics. Signal has been improving.

00:27 Talk about a radio board and the people there are not always above board. Hello to Geo or Gino, conditions good tonight :28 ID ACID Radio. Into several songs by T-Rex

00:34 T-Rex Baby Boomerang

00:39 "Why not take advantage of good radio conditions.." Listening to his own signal on a Kiwi radio in the Canary Islands, the best signal he's heard, with a path length of 5000 miles. 'The little weenie that was jamming, I have your voice on recording.'

00:42 Stoner psych instrumental

00:46 Ad for WIX, about needing an 'Elevated brand', we need an elevated brand here. Psychedelic rock from the 1960s, 70s, 80s, with Uncle Zeeky here. Someone should have gone to the rendering plant long ago. "What can we go out with.. "How about some Spooky Tooth?"

00:49 Spooky Tooth - Wrong time, the wrong way (?) lyrics

00:53 I Am The Walrus, not the Beatles. Could be Steppenwolf's vocalist.

00:59 Take A Load Off Annie, hard cut to Evil Woman, sounds like Spooky Tooth, cut to White Rabbit, cut to Big Brother And THe Holding Co.(?) Summertime. Ah, it's Janice Joplin.

01:05 'Someone jamming, a little weenie..' We're going to go out with Strawberry Alarm Clock, Incense And Peppermints.' I do know this, from the movie Psych Out.

01:09 Techno Lone Ranger song, more techno, including one with frogs croaking, saying "Check this out".

01:17 Unbelivable, getting more drop outs from Vermont than in the Virgin Islands.. Signing off, 'You have nothing to fear, but fear itself.' into guitar driven blues rocker.

01:21 T-Rex - Get It On

01:26 DJ Doctor Zeeky has an above average high IQ, those who try to jam with their little carriers, he knows what's going on, so don't bother, it's like an ant trying to take down a lion.

01:29 Pink Floyd - Shine On

01:35 Seems to have signed off.

---------------------------------------

Recording, 3 sections:

http://boomerthedog.com/stoner-radio-acid-1-24-23.opus Opus /32

Live show, thanks for that, definitely space truckin' music for stoners tonight and the music rocks! I like this stuff, it's late night FM music like some stations would play after 10 pm or midnight. Some trouble with the CD player or stream cutting out at times. Audio to 4 khz and down to below 100 hz on Kiwi's display, giving that extra edge on quality.
Subject Author Views Posted

Stoner Radio A.C.I.D. 6950U 23:45-00:35 SIO 3's

Radio Animal 98 January 24, 2023 08:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login