Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unid 6934.970 U 23:45 to 00:29 SIO on all fours

November 03, 2022 07:52PM
Unid 6934.970 U 23:45 to 00:29 SIO 444

23:45 Country-Bluegrass music in progress

23:56 SSTV with kittens, mushrooms(?) blue sky. AI generated artwork?

23:38 Song about going out riding, with a little radio, and the back seat of a Cadillac.

00:06 ? 3 chord ?? more modern bluegrass?

00:10 Song, watch out.. back yard.. you and me, watch out for your man?

00:13 Song, moody opening, sounds like a conch shell horn, 'I'm gonna get drunk on election day, one glass of burbon, one glass of wine.. I tried to vote, one ?? one vote, one beer.. going down to the votin' room.. your vote just can't go through, you've been dead.. Votin' is just somethin', I don't think you're gonna be able to do.' .. 'One cat(?), one vote, and one beer'

00:17 '..of 1932.. On Cardboard Avenue.

00:22 '.. Walking along, singing a song, how would you like to be friends. with a poor boy like me. (Sounds like easy country as if it was done by the Butthole Surfers).

00:26 SSTV Martin M1. Meme: President DJ Trump's face captioned with "Tupperware after you store spaghetti in it" SSTV is Followed by ten seconds of some other digital format that I don't recognize, and SSTV decode didn't pick up.

00:29 Mic click, and then, "Good night north america, catch you soon" announced by male.

Off Air, at least, no more audio. With SSB, you never can tell.
---------------

I'll admit that my knowledge of country music is lacking, I only listen to WSM occasionally.

I have some observations about the audio on this station, show. Songs where the mixing of the track was dense, the vocals sounded chewed up and didn't come through well at all, while other songs with sparse instrumentation gave excellent copy on what was said in the vocals.
Subject Author Views Posted

Unid 6934.970 U 23:45 to 00:29 SIO on all fours

Radio Animal 105 November 03, 2022 07:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login