Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

F**k It Radio 6935U 00:26- SIO 333+

October 06, 2022 08:49PM
00:26 Tune in to 80s sounding heavy metal, majestic, orchestral, with operatic tenor. "You won't fight me, you won't take me, under blood red skies" lyric.

"You're tuned to F**k It Radio, that's right, turn up the knob and F**k it!" Deep voice.

:34 Industrial style rocker, '.. in the back of my Dragula'

:38 NIN Inch Nails - Haead Like A Hole "That's right, F**k-It Radio." Signal weakening slightly, stronger selective fades.

:42 Montage of people saying the F-word. Kind of an awesome concept for a station, okay..
Into rap-rock, bass dominating.

:45 'nother F-word montage, "That's right, you're tuned to F**k It Radio"

:46 Judas Priest - Painkiller

:51 "F**k it all man broadcasting on 3935.. wait a minute, 6935. How about some ICP" With topic, with rap about different things he doesn't give an F- about, including Violent J!

:56 F- montage, including the FCC.. ;) Song: Takin' back heavy metal? Song has an "April Wine" vibe to it. "Rockin' the short wave dial and F**in Radio.

01:01 F**k montage, announcer says, "That's what I say" "A little bit of Marilyn Manson ?? Show" Seems like Dope Show.

:06 "Good evening radio land, this is F**k It Radio" into newer stoner style rock tune. "1,2,3" heard, and samples of dialog dropped in.

:10 Bang Your Head (Metal Health) :14 "that's right, F**k it radio.. Crank up the volume"

:16 "short wave radio. We're going to check out the loggings.." mentioning listeners. "Molvania Poacher, Bali Frank, F-you, Pigmeat out there, drinking too much beer out." Lobdell .. Pirate radio.."

:18 Deep Purple - Space Truckin' "definitely stuff you can't do on commercial radio, they won't let me do this in the studio dammit.. well F- if I can't"

:22 "What the F- do we have next.. Judas Priest - Another Thing Coming "we got some Slipknot comin' up for ya.."

:28 Sparky Zilla out there, .. We got some dance(?) Slipknot

:32 "Radio has changed our lives" sample, "?? Radio" lyric. Looked it up, Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio. Movie sound bite.

:36 Song with "Eyes wide open" lyric and the word human. Strong selective fading at this point.

:38 ID Am I the only one lyric, I can't take it, I can't break it.

:42 Movie bites with F-word. ID, '.. at 69-35" Song with 'Only the strong will survive'

:46 Song with lyric, "I feel like Jeckyll and Hyde" Rap sounds like Butthole Surfers?

Continues

Good to hear some hard music on the radio! Stations just don't play this stuff, Album rockers or alternative stations these days. Good stable signal
Subject Author Views Posted

F**k It Radio 6935U 00:26- SIO 333+

Radio Animal 132 October 06, 2022 08:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login