Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sycho Radio 6950 USB UTC May 29-30 SIO 344-232 02:35 - 03:34+

May 28, 2022 11:11PM
6950 USB UTC May 29 SIO 344-232 02:35 -

Very deep voice with deep statements about different things, mirrors, empowerment, technology, with horror type music, thunder storms and wind.

02:52 "We control the transmission, .. we control the content

02:53 "There is nothing wrong with your radio" Destroy artificial intelligence, destroy it before it destroys you, all algorithms are bad, they tap into your brain, they feed you what you want to hear. .. outside the box, always stay inside the box, they don't want you to think for yourself.

02:58 Dropping signal, getting noisy, 'The psycho said' (?) How can it be? .. Like a never-ending ferris wheel, .. up, down, just when you think the ride is done, it has just begun. .. .. happy where you're at? Is there more you can do? Do not wait to change your path, change your path now before it's too late.

Do not attempt to adjust .. we control the volume.

03:08 SDR display image again, Sycho TV, into synth tune. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you're tuned into Sycho Radio." .. get this party started. What you just heard was the ramblings of a mad man. strange character, warning the world, warning of the coming dangers.

Your tube radios, do get rid of them folks, don't get too dependent on SDRs, they're wondnerful, but they can be destroyed in the blink of an eye, always have a backup. You never know when the robots will come, when they may rise, I know I know, you think I'm a crazy man, this guy's a freaking lunatic, but am I though? ..

Hope everybody is catching some great shortwave pirate activity this weekend, I just hatched out of my coccoon, I've got my wings, and I'm flying thouugh these electro-magnetic waves.

"I guess I'm not doing too bad for 20 watts of radio madness, especially considering the time. Let's see how long we can pull? this broadcast out. We are known .. broadcast."

03:15 Sounds like a song I've heard on Sirius Area, and 90s techno?

03:30 Yes yes yes, Sycho Radio. Let's see who's listening out there. HFU Posts, we got Andrew Yoder, Chipmunk, .. ? He's always go big loggings, .. The Shortwave Listener, H? Smith, Alley Cat, Valley? Frank ? DX Winger, C. Lobdel, he's hearing us as well, Bobbert, what are you doing Bobbert. .. Hopefully our little 20 watt signal is reaching you. It's all in the antenna, folks.

03:34 Back to music

Had to go at this point, but nice stable signal, and something different on the bands, spooky and interesting, even if it's not Halloween, I liked it!

Boom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2022 11:13PM by Radio Animal.
Subject Author Views Posted

Sycho Radio 6950 USB UTC May 29-30 SIO 344-232 02:35 - 03:34+

Radio Animal 148 May 28, 2022 11:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login